I’m in Private Practice as an ACC certified coach with the ICF and a Licensed Marital & Family Therapist in California. I coach individuals, couples and teams and for those who need more intensive work or healing, I offer therapy.
In Person Sessions – available in San Francisco on Mondays & Thursdays.
Virtual/Phone Sessions – available Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Call or email me to set up a no charge, 20 to 30 minute inquiry call:
Experiences & Achievements
- Certified ACC level coach with the International Coach Federation – www.coachfederation.com
- Certified AG Proficient Coach, Level 3 – www.agcoaching.org
- Board Certified Master Christian Life Coach –www.iccaonline.net
- Currently Licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in California #41353
- Certified in Conflicts Dynamics Profile
- Certified Strengths Champion Coach
- Certified SYMBIS facilitator
- Held a license as Marriage & Family Therapist in Missouri – 2000
- Was Registered as a Play Therapist – 2000
- Served as a Staff counselor at Capital Counseling Center, Sacramento
- Sat on both the California & Missouri State boards for Play Therapy
- Church staff counselor at Billings Assembly of God, Billings, MO
- Staff counselor at Ozarks Counseling Center, Springfield, MO
- Team member of an emotionally impaired preschool; Burrell Behavioral Health, Springfield, MO
Professional Christian Coaching Institute
- Key Courses Include: Developing Leaders through Coaching, Strengths Based Coaching, Spiritual Formation Coaching, Essentials of Leadership Coaching, Group Coaching, Coaching Work Teams, Coaching Skills Development, Coaching Skills Mastery.
Advanced Diploma in Life Coaching (2012)
- Key Courses included: Executive Coaching, Principles in Christian Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Stress Management Coaching, Life Coaching & Advanced Life Coaching
- Credentialed by IBCC as a Master Christian Life Coach – July, 2014
Coach Approach Ministries
- Key Course: Coaching Church Planters
Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
- Masters of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy (1997)
- Bachelors of Arts Degree in Early Childhood Education (1992)
Level 3 Coach
Professional Organization Memberships