I’m in Private Practice as an ACC certified coach with the ICF. I began my own leadership coaching business after having practiced as a licensed therapist for over 20 years. I truly enjoy coaching pastors, their families and their teams to live more balanced and healthy lives.
Experiences & Achievements
- Currently Credentialed at ACC level with the International Coach Federation – www.coachfederation.com
- Hold credentials with the Board of Christian Life Coaches as a Master Christian Life Coach – www.iccaonline.net/credentialing
- Currently hold a License as a Marriage and Family Therapist in California
- Certified Strengths Champion Coach
- Certified SYMBIS facilitator
- Held a license in Marriage & Family Therapy in Missouri – 2000
- Was Registered as a Play Therapist – 2000
- Served as a Staff counselor at Capital Counseling Center, Sacramento
- Sat on both the California & Missouri State boards for Play Therapy
- Church staff counselor at Billings Assembly of God, Billings, MO
- Staff counselor at Ozarks Counseling Center, Springfield, MO
- Wrote a grant to fund a play therapy program at Ozarks Counseling Center.
- Team member of an emotionally impaired preschool; Burrell Behavioral Health, Springfield, MO
Professional Christian Coaching Institute – www.professionalchristiancoaching.com
- Key Courses Include: Developing Leaders through Coaching, Strengths Based Coaching, Spiritual Formation Coaching, Essentials of Leadership Coaching, Group Coaching, Coaching Work Teams, Coaching Skills Development, Coaching Skills Mastery.
Light University – www.lightuniversity.com – Advanced Diploma in Life Coaching (2012)
- Key Courses included: Executive Coaching, Principles in Christian Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Stress Management Coaching, Life Coaching & Advanced Life Coaching
- Credentialed by IBCC as a Master Christian Life Coach – July, 2014
- Masters of Arts degree from Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (1997); Program of Study; Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelors of Arts Degree from Adrian College; Early Childhood Education
Professional Organization Memberships